Authors Guidance of Libyan Journal of Dentistry (LJD)
- Note: These instructions comply with those formulated by international committee of medical journal editors. For further details, authors should refer to: uniform requirement for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals by International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE); http://www.icmje.org/
- Aims and Scope: Libyan Journal of Dentistry LJD is peer-reviewed journal that provides a frame for work reporting in English language about the advances in dentistry and its related scientific branches, and contributions in oral health to human health. LJD publishes the following types of manuscripts:
* Full length papers (original articles).
* Review articles.
* Case reports of special clinical important.
- Submission: Authors must affirm that no part of their manuscript is or will be submitted elsewhere for publication in any language while under consideration by LJD. All articles will be peer-reviewed and will be published at the dissertation of the editor.
- Manuscripts submission: Manuscripts should be sent electronically via the journal E-mail to: editor in chief, Libyan Journal of Dentistry. In addition to hard copy submissions consist of three copies including figures and tables. Manuscripts should be typed on white bond paper of A4 (size 212×297 mm). Margins should be not less than 2.5cm. On one side only and double spaced style of typing should be applied in all sections including: title page, summery and key words, text, acknowledgements, references, individual tables and captions. Each section should begin on a separate sheet. Pages should be numbered consecutively, beginning with the title page, and the page number should be placed at lower right hand corner of each page. Abbreviations, if used, should be defined on their first appearance in the text and those not accepted by international bodies should be avoided.
- Presentation of paper: [PDF]